Looking for custom shirts from a reliable company in Dallas, Texas at an affordable rate without losing attention to detail and quality? Look no further! Game On! Apparel is your source for custom shirts, tank tops, and more. Want to know how it works? Read below and click the links for more info. Still have questions? Contact us
Got it? Get started and send us a message.
1. What is a major revision? What is a minor revision?
Major revisions include:
- Changing an image (Example: you wanted a dog but now you want a cat)
- Changing the color of an image (Example: you wanted a yellow dog but now you want a red dog)
- Adding an image
- Adding additional custom artwork not included in the original request
- Changing an effect (Example: you wanted a vintage effect but now you want a fade out effect)
- Requesting a custom font or a custom font change
- Changing the position of your artwork (moving what was on the front to the back or the front to the side, etc.)
Minor revisions include:
- Everything else!
2. I have my own artwork that I want to put on a shirt what is my next step?
Awesome, send it our way! Not all artwork is apparel-friendly. All submitted artwork must be 300 dpi or higher. Your artwork may need to be modified in order to look good and be affordable. Currently we will do the first two revisions of your artwork for free, but this free offer is subject to change in the future. We will not produce copyrighted work without proof of permission to use. As per our terms and conditions, we will not produce shirts that are offensive, hateful, and otherwise inappropriate.
3. How many free revisions do I get?
If we create your artwork, you get one free revision of our creation.
If you submit artwork, we will prepare it once for free (first free revision) and then your revision of our preparation is also free (second free revision)
All further revisions are $40 each.
4. How do I pay for my shirts?
We will email you an invoice which is payable by credit card through our secure gateway. A 50% deposit is due before production and then you will receive a second invoice for the remaining 50% deposit which you must pay before your shirts are shipped or before you come to pick-up your shirts locally. Failure to pay will means you will not receive your order. We are not responsible for a delay caused by failure to pay.
5. How much is shipping for custom orders?
Shipping for custom orders varies with the quantity and weight of the product you order. Custom hoodies, for example, weigh more than custom t-shirts. Since you will be paying for shipping, we will provide shipping quotes for you and allow you to choose your preferred service.
6. Do you deliver?
We offer delivery for (i) institutions of higher learning, fraternal organizations, honor societies and other collegiate groups ; (ii) corporations and small businesses; (iii) elementary and secondary schools; and (iv) other organizations, at our discretion. Delivery is only provided within a 35 mile radius of 75287. Delivery is an additional flat fee of $25.
7. Can I pick up my order?
Yes! Pick-up is free and can be scheduled for a mutually agreed upon time. You must pay for your order online through our secure gateway before pick up.
Note: Institutions of higher learning, fraternal organizations, honor societies and other collegiate groups ; corporations and small businesses; elementary and secondary schools; and other organizations may pay Net30 at our discretion.